Hope you have had a wonderful summer vacation.
We are pleased to send you the new issue 13 of CECCA Newsletter. (Combined Issue August and September, ISSN 2631-3405)
What’s in this issue?
1. Special Observer: China’s Economy, A Mesmerising Focus for Shipping, by our senior consultant Mr Richard Scott.
2. Special Observer: China International Commercial Court – International Commercial Litigation and Diversified Dispute Resolution for Belt and Road Initiative, by Mr. Roberto Rovayo LLM and one of CECCA’s chief editors Mr. Haiyang Yu, LL.M
3. Arbitration: Third Party Funding in Arbitration: Potential Trends and Implications for China, by Dr. Wang Hui
4. EU Tax Law: Predicting the ‘Unpredictable’ General Anti-Avoidance Rule (GAAR) in EU Tax Law, by Shu-Chien Chen, PhD candidate in EU Tax Law at Erasmus University Rotterdam
5. News in Brief
6. Brief Introduction of CECCA Senior Consultant: Mr. Richard J. Scott
We hope you will find articles in this issue of CECCA Newsletter of interest and any further comments and suggestions will be very much appreciated.
CECCA Editorial Department,
China-Europe Commercial Collaboration Association
Download link: https://www.slideshare.net/AndrMendes103/cecca-newsletter-issue-13-augampsept-fina